Strawberry Coronarita Recipe – A Cinco de Mayo Treat with Corona
The Strawberry Coronarita recipe is a fantastic drink now that the weather is getting nice. So grab some Corona, Tequila, and fresh strawberries and get ready for this refreshing beverage.
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Homemade Sour Mix
- 4 oz Fresh Strawberries (Stemmed and Hulled)
- 1 – 7 oz Coronita
- Add everything except the Coronita to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a margarita glass.
- Invert the Coronita upside down in the margarita glass.
- Garnish with a Strawberry or a Lime wedge.