Raspberry Syrup for Cocktails
This recipe is for cocktails such as the Clover Club. It’s really easy to make and can be done in one sitting. Here’s what you need:
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 12 oz Package of Raspberries
So now that everything has been gathered it’s time to put it all together:
- Heat water up and stir in sugar.
- Once sugar is dissolved and water is almost boiling add the Raspberries.
- Allow to simmer for 10-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool down and strain off the mixture.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.