Lemon Drop Martini Recipe with Unflavored Vodka
So normally a Lemon Drop Martini is made using Citrus Vodka. However this recipe calls for a regular vodka instead. So if you don’t have any citrus vodka laying around try this instead.
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of a cocktail glass.
- Dip glass into sugar to rim the edge.
- Add all liquid ingredients to shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into sugar rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lemon wedge or twist.