Irish Car Bomb Recipe – Guinness and Jameson.
Who likes chugging some beer? Well this might be the perfect drink for you than. An Irish Car Bomb is a fairly simplistic drink that involves a few good old Irish ingredients and some beer chugging action for all of you that are looking to relive your days at college frat parties. Lets grab some ingredients and put this thing together.
- 1 Bottle or Can of Guinness Draught
- 3/4 shot of Irish Whiskey
- 1/4 shot of Irish Cream
Alright guys, this one can sometimes get messy so make sure you don’t do it somewhere stupid that you’d like to keep neat.
- Pour Whiskey into a shot glass. Make sure only 3/4 full.
- Float the rest of the shot glass full of Irish Cream
- Pour Guinness into a beer glass. Fill about 1/2-3/4 full.
- Drop the shot glass into the beer and chug.
If you don’t drink it fast enough the Irish Cream will begin to curdle and it just looks nasty. So this one is certainly for those of us that are able to slam beer. Not too bad of a drink, but be careful with this one because it’ll sneak up on you quick.