Blueberry Firecracker Jello Shots
These are some of my absolute favorite jello shots I ever made. When I take Jello shots down to parties these ones are without fail the most popular every single time. So here are the ingredients you’ll need to gather up to make these easy shots.
- 1 Package Berry Blue Jello (3 oz)
- 8 oz Boiling Water
- 3 oz Vodka
- 5 oz Peach Schnapps
These Jello shots will go down smooth and are actually pretty mild comparing them to some other recipes I’ve made in the past.
- Pour Jello into boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- Add in Vodka and Peach Schnapps
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before adding to shot cups.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.