Blue Coronarita Drink Recipe – Perfect Cinco de Mayo Cocktail
Spruce up your Cinco de Mayo with a Blue Coronarita. This drink, also called a Blue Mexican Bulldog, is a fantastic citrus creation the features a Corona in it. Try it out, you might just like it.
- 2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 – 7oz Coronita Beer
- Add lime juice and sugar to the mixing glass. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add tequila and blue curacao to mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake well to cool.
- Pour mix into a margarita glass.
- Invert Coronita in the margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.